For over a decade, buidlings integrate networks of sensors and actuators, along with Buidling Management Systems (BMS), in order to control and automate operations such as lighting, heating, ventilation and air conditioning. The advent of IIoT technologies enables the next evolutionary step in building management and operation, through enable the scalable integration of data and services from a wide range of sensors and devices, including end-users’ devices. This integration enables a host of novel applications, which enhance occupant’ comfort, increase the efficiency of the building’s operations, reduce energy consumption, economize on operating costs, and overall improve the life cycle of utilities.
In order to deliver solutions with an appealling ROI building developers and BMS system integrators are faced with the following challenges:
- Selecting and integrating a smart digital infrastruture (e.g., sensors, smart meters) for the building at hand.
- Deploy power and bandwidth efficient protocols, which scale in a cost-effective way as the number of IoT devices increases.
- Identify and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) for the building operations, including indicators relating to energy efficiency, occuancy and costs.
- Capture data from builing sensors and accordingly share and repurpose these data across multiple applications.
- Safeguard security and data protection, through avoiding unauthorized access and use of building data and services.
Remedial Performance offer a pool of technical and business support services, which can substantially support building developers and BMS solution providers to meet ambitious performance goals in a cost effective way.