Modern cities, regions and communities are seeking ways to maximize the ROI of their costly investments in digital infrastructures, through implementing smart projects that alleviate urbanization pressures and improve the quality of life of their citizens. IIoT technologies offer them with opportunities of implementing new innovative projects, while at the same time integrating existing smart projects in order to achieve ambitious urban development goals. As part of their efforts, they are typically confronted with the following challenges:
- Aligning technology projects and deployments to urban development plans, through designing and implementing ambitious, user-driven IIoT projects.
- Leverage IIoT technologies to improve economic sustainability and environmental performance.
- Collecting and analyzing data from multiple IoT systems and devices, as means of optimizing both urban planning and city operations.
- Designing and implementing services that are both useful and appealing to citizens.
- Ensuring the integration and interoperability across “siloed” IIoT projects in an effect to increase efficiency and achieve city/region wide performance goals.
- Boosting the engagement of citizens and innovators as a means of leveraging human and innovation capital as much as possible.
- Ensuring a phased approach to the implementation of smart projects, which fully exploits the evolution of urban or regional digital infrastructure.
Based on a unique combination of consulting, integration and data analytics services Remedial Performance implements complex infrastructure projects that address the above challenges.